1. The Administrator of personal data provided by the user while using the service is comicgang.com Go! Sp. o.o. Zabrze, Kawika Street 12/4. Administrator processes personal data in order to carry out services in the electronic form. Administrator processes the data published by the user in the "Editing of my profile" tab that is marked as mandatory i.e., Nick, email as well other her/his data voluntarily provided by the user.
2. Each user having the profile in the comicgang.com service has the right to access her/his own user data contained in the user profile, processed by the Administrator, as well as the right to correct these data (by editing the user profile), and a request to stop processing them (by a request to delete a user profile). After ending the use of the comicgang.com service, Administrator reserves the right to process data of the user in order to, among other things, clarify the circumstances of unauthorized use of the comicgang.com service. In the event of submitting an instruction to delete the profile by the user, Administrator reserves the right to request data confirming the identity of the user of comicgang.com service (in particular a photocopy of identity document).
3. Processing of the data provided by the User through the comicgang.com service is carried out pursuant to the Act of August 29th 1997 on data protection (uniform text Dz. U. No. 101 of 2002, item 926, as amended) and the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
4. Comicgang.com contains or will contain services (e.g. chats, forums), wherein the content entered by the user (e.g. comments, questions, etc.) become available to the public.
5. Comicgang.com on the basis of information obtained here produces aggregate statistical information, which are disclosed to third parties. Such information does not contain data allowing for identification of individual users.
6. The administrator declares that in order to ensure the highest quality of service comicgang.com uses the information being stored by the server on a user’s computer, which are then read every time the user connects from a specific IP address (aka Cookies). Information contained in system logs (e.g. IP address) resulting from the general principles of Internet connections is used by Go! Sp. z o.o. for technical purposes, related to the administration of our servers.
7. Activation of the profile by the user within the comicgang.com service is equivalent to the fact that the user gives his/her consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Regulation and gives his/her consent to its publication as part of the comicgang.com service. The user also confirms the authenticity of the data provided in the tab "Editing of my profile".
8. The user activating the profile in the comicgang.com service expresses his/her approval for receiving messages or information of the Administrator or other entities (with the knowledge and explicit consent of the Administrator) and information concerning products or services of the Administrator and other entities (with the knowledge and explicit consent of the Administrator).
9. Go! sp. z o.o. is open to any opinions, comments and questions of its users regarding preservation the confidentiality of information. You can contact us electronically or by traditional mail. Details are available on the Contact
- Cookies - this is a small piece of information stored by the server on the user’s computer. The server can read the information when the user reconnects using this computer.
- System log - this is the information that the user’s computer transfers to the server at every connection. It may contain different data (e.g. IP number), from which it can be more or less accurately determined from where there was a connection,
- IP address – an individual number, which each computer connected to the Internet usually has. IP address may be permanently connected to a computer (static) or assigned to it for given connection (dynamic)