This Regulation defines the principles of functioning the website comicgang.com, hereinafter referred to as the Service, and the provisions and use of the Services.
The regulation defines the rights and obligations of users and the rights, duties and responsibilities of comicgang.com as the entity administering and managing the Service.
Every User is obliged to become familiar with the Regulation and to obey its provisions, and regulations in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland. Acceptance of the regulation occurs at the moment of selection of the appropriate field while registering in the service.
Any capitalized terms, whose meaning is defined below, should be understood as follows:
Regulation - this document, including all the Annexes and Appendices to it, which clearly refer to it.
Administrator - the entity managing and running the Service, which is GO! Sp. z o.o based in Poland, Zabrze (41-806), Kawika Street 12/4, registered in the National Court Register - the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the Gliwice District Court, Commercial Division of the National Court Register under No. KRS 0000480252, The Company’s share capital is set at 5250 PLN (entirely paid in), email email@example.com.
User - a person using the service comicgang.com, regardless of the fact of placing in this service any information about herself/ himself. The user of the service can only be a natural person over the age of 13 years, who successfully creates an account in the service by obtaining a personal login and password allowing to log on to the Account (registration in service).
Login, Nick - an individual and unique user name in the Service, which was adopted by him during the stage of creation (registration) of an Account in the Service.
Profile - a set of information, data and other elements presenting and describing a given User, given voluntarily and independently by the User of the Servie, which are made available and are presented on the page of the User in the Service. Filling the fields marked as mandatory, i.e. Nick, by the user in the tab "Editing of my profile" is mandatory and is the condition of the full utilization of the available functionality of the service.
Comicgang.com service (Service) - a collection of websites in a domain called comicgang.com being composed of comicgang.com service located at the homepage, allowing, among other things, the publication of graphic files, video files, commenting and networking between users.
File - a file placed by the user in the service; formats, acceptable sizes of files, and other characteristics are dependent on the current functionality of the service.
User Content - Content that a Subscriber submits, transfers, or otherwise provides to the Comicgang.com.
Spam - unsolicited transmission of messages of advertising, commercial or informational nature without the consent of the Administrator of the service.
Theft of an account - illegal actions of third parties involving interference in the User's computer system, burglary in particular.
Netiquette - a set of savoir-vivre rules being in effect in the Internet, designed to help effectively and pleasantly communicate with others.
Participation in the Service
The regulation defines the general principles of using comicgang.com service as well as the rights and obligations of users and the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the GO! Sp. z o.o. In matters not regulated in the Regulation, the provisions of generally applicable Polish law being in effect are used, in particular the Civil Code.
The user, as part of using the comicgang.com service, under the terms of the Regulation and the generally applicable regulations, shall have the right, in particular, to:
- browse the content posted in the service, including users’ profiles placed in the service,
- create a profile of the user in accordance with the available functionality of the service,
- communicate with the selected users of the service,
- post entries, files, comments in the service, and other content according to the available functionality of the service,
- post links to individual sites and materials functioning within the comicgang.com. service on other sites or websites, on discussion forums or any other websites, and disseminate in the Internet in a different way (eg. via e-mail, communicators, social networks)
The condition of using the comicgang.com service is the acceptance by the User of the rules of the Regulation. The use of the comicgang.com service by the User means that s/he has carefully read the content of the Regulation, accepts the Regulation and expresses his/her approval for its provisions. At the same time, the User, using the service, consents to the processing of personal data of the user by the Administrator which are placed in the service by the user during using the comicgang.com service. Using comicgang.com service which is about creating in the service a specific user profile, placing entries, files, comments or other content means that the user agrees that s/he has the right to create a given profile and to place such files or other content in the comicgang.com service. Consequences of such actions, in particular the absence of suitable rights or authorisations, shall be borne exclusively by the User acting contrary to the law.
The service comicgang.com can be used by users who activated their profiles in the service or who did not activate their profiles. Administrator differentiates functionality of the comicgang.com service for users, depending on whether they activated their profiles on the website of the service or not. Users who did not activate their profiles in the comicgang.com service can only browse the service comicgang.com content or use the service in another way as anonymous users (without a permanent reservation of a Nick for them). Users who have activated profiles in the comicgang.com service can browse the service comicgang.com content, set up user profiles, upload files (comics covers), can comment and can place other content in accordance with the functionality of the comicgang.com service, as users with permanent designation reserved for them. Other variation of the service functionality is stipulated depending on whether the user is a user having an active profile in the service.
Once the profile is activated in the service, the user can at any moment delete his/her profile in the comicgang.com service.
The profile can only be used by one person (user - founder of the profile).
By completing the registration procedure in the Service resulting in setting up an account, the user ensures and declares that:
- read and accepted without exception the content of the Regulation;
the user conveys to the Service on a voluntary basis any personal data, image
on photographs and other information that make up the profile and s/he agrees to
his/her profile be made public by the Administrator, which means that access to
these data will or may have an unlimited range of Internet users. What was
mentioned above does not concern the following data:
- e-mail adress;
- password to the account;
- activation codes or other kind of sensitive access data;
- the user consents to the processing now and in the future by GO! Sp. z o.o. any personal data information transferred during registration or during the later editing of the Profile and consents to the processing personal image on photographs and films transferred to the Service for the purpose of making these information and personal data public through their presentation in the Service.
All Users of the Srevice bear sole and exclusive responsibility for content and contributions input by them and for activities undertaken by them.
The Service does not audit user-generated content (User Content) or other user input prior to its publication in the Internet.
All Users bear sole and exclusive responsibility for creation of backup copies of content input by them.
This also includes the software used by them. Comicgang.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss of data.
By uploading a file or other content or by making a comment, you represent and warrant to us that:
- doing so does not violate or infringe anyone else's rights
- you created the file or other content you are uploading, or otherwise have sufficient intellectual property rights to upload the material consistent with these terms.
With regard to any file or content you upload to the public portions of our site, you grant Comicgang.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable worldwide license (with sublicense and assignment rights) to use, to display online and in any present or future media, to create derivative works of, to allow downloads of, and/or distribute any such file or content. Any content you post to a public portion of our site may be used by the public pursuant to the following paragraph even after you delete it. The license you grant to the Service pursuant to the preceding sentence will automatically terminate, but w ill not be revoked with respect to any file or content the Service has already copied and sublicensed or designated for sublicense.
By downloading an image or copying Content added by other users, you agree that you do not claim any rights to it, meaning:
- you can use Content for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- you can use Content for anything that qualifies as fair use under copyright law, for example journalism (news, comment, criticism, etc.)
- your use Contents at your own risk. The Service makes no warranties of non- infringement.
- you may not copy or use any portions of our site that are not User Content except within the limits of fair use.
As part of the planned functionality for the comicgang.com service the Administrator provides for grouping users’ profiles by placing them in the appropriate categories, for example, taking into consideration favourite comics series and full collections and the place of residence of the user, the age of the user. User, while creating his/her own profile and creating comic collections, comments and other content, is required to classify the content posted there using the tools provided by comicgang.com service, but also the classification should be carried out with due diligence, to the best knowledge of the user, in accordance with the current functionality of comicgang.com service.
Each user of the comicgang.com service is required to use the service in accordance with the Regulation, the law applicable in Poland, principles of social interaction, social and moral standards and of the broad principles of "netiquette". It is forbidden (and is understood as a breach of the provisions of this point of the Regulation):
- sending spam to other users (including "junk" advertisement, the advertisement sent out without the knowledge and consent of the Administrator), posting content that concerns promoting or advertising (in particular advertisement of your own or someone else's business, services or products, posting links to other websites, posting any contents with the addresses of other websites), as far as the main purpose of such content is advertising or promotion, distribution to other users, or placing in the service the illegal content, violating the rules of social interaction, generally accepted social and moral standards (in particular, it is prohibited to place in the comicgang.com service content inciting to racial, religious, ethnic hatred, pornographic content, content praising fascism, communism, Nazism, radical Islam content praising, propagating or promoting violence, violating religious feelings)
- impersonating another person
- violation of the confidentiality of correspondence
- violation in any way the rights of third parties, in particular, the intellectual property rights of third parties, including copyrights of third parties and personal goods of third parties, including the right of personal portrayal, good name, honor
- placing files (especially photos) of pornographic, drastic nature, containing elements of violence,
- other behavior of the user, manifestly contrary to the existing legal order, rules of social conduct, principles of social interaction, social and moral standards and the broad principles of Netiquette, including behavior concerning significant, above average measure, overloading servers or links of comicgang.com, hacking into or trying to hack into the IT systems of comicgang.com, hacking into or trying to hack into the the profiles of other users, etc...
Administrator declares that s/he shall make every effort for the users of the comicgang.com service not to receive spam or other unwanted information sent to them against their knowledge or consent by other users using communications tools available in the service which are used to communicate with other users. All such events should be reported to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrator does not receive any remuneration from the user for his using the comicgang.com service. The user is not entitled to be given any salary for using the comicgang.com service also including granted permissions in accordance with the Regulation.
Administrator reserves the right to change the Regulation. In case of introducing changes to the Go! Sp. z o.o. Regulation the Administrator will inform users about the change by placing the consolidated text of the changed Regulation in the comicgang.com service next to the previous text, along with information about changes. The change of the Regulation apply to the user after 14 days of the date of informing about the change in accordance with the previous sentence. The use of the comicgang.com service by the user after that date implies acceptance of the new Regulation.